Old versionsSee all
Asutype is a spelling and typing program working in background mode on your PC, and reviews and automatically corrects spelling while you are typing in any Windows program such as WordPad, NotePad, Outlook Express etc., providing you a fast and accurate typing. The program is able to "adapt itself" to your typing habits and "learn" from its own mistakes, and as a result, the program will become smarter each time you use it.
Some other key features of Asutype are:
- Correct common mistakes while typing. Some typical errors like: the accidental use of cAPSLOCK key, TWo INitial CApitals, etc., can be monitored for Asutype, helping you to get a very accurate typing.
- If you usually make some common typing mistakes like write two "v" in the word "have" instead of one, you can use a Correction List editor where Asutype will save in a file all recognized mistakes along with their corrections, and will use them every time you make one of those.
- With Asutype you will be able to use abbreviations while you are typing, for example, you can write "tyvm" instead of writing "thank you very much" or "asap" "as soon as possible". So it means that instead of typing a long text, you only type the much shorter abbreviation, and the program will automatically replace it with the original text. Of course you can edit and add as many abbreviations as you desire.
Limitations of the trial version.
- It does not save data permanently.
- 30 days of use.
- Very easy to use
- It learns from its own mistakes